We have a couple of Important messages from our friends at ADWAS:
- This Saturday they are showing their new Documentary which stars many of our local Seattle men in a powerful message about how men can play a part in stopping domestic violence. The movie is free and a very important message for the entire community – Please Attend! Click here to see more information.
- Also take a look at this great Vlog and the website linked to the vlog about how you can help stop domestic violence.
Other Upcoming Events:
- Thursday November 13th – NEW PSAD Coffee House and ASL Club – Join us a the PSAD meeting hall the second Thursday of each month for conversation and games!
- Wednesday November 19th – Senior Guild meetings are open to for any visitors, no fees – meet at the PSAD meeting hall the first and third Wednesdays of each month!
- November 22nd Dinner has been cancelled – there is a large Wa Guaa Bunco event being held the same night. Have fun with that group playing BUNCO and join us in December for breakfast!
More events on our website… take a look using this link.